East Earl, PA 17519
Perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping, and financial tasks.
- Keep financial records updated.
- Prepare reports.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Run accounting software programs to process business transactions like recording, disbursements, expense vouchers & receipts.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department.
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- Enter key data of financial transactions into the accounting system.
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel.
- Research, track, and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas.
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures, and applicable laws.
- Constantly update job knowledge.
- Proven accounting experience, preferably as a Bookkeeper or Accounting Clerk.
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures.
- Competence in MS Office, data bases, and accounting software.
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Aptitude for numbers.
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks.
- Data entry and word processing skills.
- Well organized
- High School degree.
- Associates degree or relevant certification is a plus.
- Part Time