Carry out specific tasks as directed by a team leader in various areas of the facility. The Advanced Component Processor with be able to perform many functions throughout the facility including, but not limited to Assembly, Framing, Chopping, CNC.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition following prescribed safety requirements at all times. Identifies and communicates safety violations and/or injuries to team leader or manager.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the appropriate team leader.
- Completes tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimal supervision.
- Must be familiar with basic machine functions in order to perform the specified tasks.
- Assure that all products maintain the highest standard of quality by understanding and utilizing the following:
- Product specification sheets
- Operational storyboards
- Material specification sheets
- Machining specification sheets
- Successive inspection of parts to ensure accuracy
- Cell work instruction documents
- Work with team members to maximize productivity, quality, safety, delivery, and yield - regularly meeting all metric expectations.
- Perform complex machinery/equipment setups.
- Maintain updated training on all work instructions, SOP and policies that relate to all areas of responsibility.
- Train occasionally employees on specific work processes and procedures.
Gage Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Stop by Gage today to learn more! Or give us a call at 717-336-5959 and ask to speak with a recruiter.
You can also apply online at our secure application site https://secure.efficientforms.com/EHX/gageenterprises/employeelogin.asp
Gage Personnel- 348 N. Reading Road, Ephrata, PA 17522
#gagepersonnel #gage #staffing #hiring #jobs #gagewestreading #gageephrata #goteamgage #gagestaffing #yournextcareer #carpentry #assembly #framing #chopping #cncoperator