7am-3:30pm (Monday thru Friday)
- Perform a variety of sub-assembly, component assemblies or complete company products.
- Assemble at stations or production lines using various hand tools and air guns.
- Comply with established procedures, maintain proper relationship of parts, run in and check units as directed.
- Duties may also include packing, crating or bundling a wide range of company products.
- Perform all required duties to prepare company products and parts for shipment by cutting lumber and constructing standardize crates, boxes, skids and other containers.
- Pack items according to prescribed methods to ensure adequate protection from shipment damage.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition. Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations.
- Perform other duties as required or directed.
Gage Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Stop by Gage today to learn more! Or give us a call at 717-336-5959 and ask to speak with a recruiter.
You can also apply online at our secure application site https://secure.efficientforms.com/EHX/gageenterprises/employeelogin.asp
Gage Personnel- 348 N. Reading Road, Ephrata, PA 17522
#gagepersonnel #gage #staffing #hiring #jobs #gageephrata #goteamgage #gagestaffing #yournextcareer #assembly