Lancaster, PA 17603
Performing food and drink serving duties at dinners and special events while interacting with guests in a positive, friendly and efficient manner
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Set up for events by putting out tablecloths and place settings, arranging table placement and setting up a buffet
- Carrying plates of food on trays and serving guests
- Keep glasses filled; remove each round of plates and replenish utensils
- Perform cleaning tasks and breakdown of service
- Maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards
- Previous waitress, waiter or banquet server experience is a plus however WE OFFER FREE PROFESSIONAL TRAINING CLASS
- Excellent oral communication and listening skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Excellent customer service skills
- A banquet server MUST provide their own uniform which consists of a black and white tuxedo shirt, black bow tie, black pants, black socks and black shoes.
*Gage Personnel does offer black and white tuxedo shirts at a generous discount.
Physical demands and abilities
- Ability to speak and hear
- Frequently walking with some standing at times, possibly extended distances; ability to bend and climb stairs when necessary
- Frequently lift/carry up to 15 lbs.
- Occasionally lift/carry up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to reach with hands and arms in any direction and kneel and stoop repeatedly
WE OFFER FREE PROFESSIONAL TRAINING CLASS!
COMPETITIVE PAY RATES!
SET YOUR OWN SCHEDULE!