Denver, PA 17517
Full Time - Monday to Friday - 6am to 2:30pm - $18 - Denver Area
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/MAJOR TASKS:
- Employee starts up boiler and checks steam, water, and air for the beginning of the shift.
- All other duties as required by the supervisor.
- Monitor the Water Treatment Plant
- Occasional use of hazardous materials in a controlled environment.
- May include one or more functions from all of the other positions in the maintenance department.
- Walking operation
- Occasional lifting up to 80 lbs.
- Basic Math skills
- Requires experience gained through job training or on related work in addition to job training, the total being 7-18 weeks.
- Requires a mental development equivalent to a two year formal high school education (7-8) in order to perform arithmetic tasks involving fractions and maintaining departmental reports.
- Safety Training Required Annually
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazards Communication
- Hearing Conservation, Means of Egress, Hot Works, Confined Space, Lockout/Tagout.