The Buyer is responsible for procuring the materials necessary to produce the company's products and support operations in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Issue purchase orders in accordance with company policy and negotiated terms and conditions. Schedule deliveries to support the Sales and Operations plan.
- Maintain procurement data and files.
- Manage supplier relationships and assist in building effective partnerships.
- Ensure supplier compliance with site and company requirements for food safety.
- Liaison with Accounts Payable Department to ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices, as necessary.
- Discuss defective or unacceptable materials with users, suppliers and others to determine cause of issue and take corrective and preventive action.
- Solicit and review quotations.
- Continually develop expertise to support business growth.
- Support appropriate ISO9000 and SQF requirements.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com