Ephrata, PA 17522
Responsibilities include stacking units, cases and baskets by size and customer while maintaining a clean and safe work area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Separates and stacks units, cases and baskets according to customer. Information is found on the label and on the order sheet. Determine the quantity on each skid. Requires lifting cases from conveyor to pallet.
- Make sure all levels on each pallet are the same.
- Maintain the work area in the event of a spill or breakage.
- Operate scanner and computer in the event that the cases do not scan automatically due to the UPC code or the cases being backwards.
- Assist with the shrink wrapping of the bossie.
- Monitor the number of cases to make sure the order is complete.
- Start the lines in the morning and turn them off at the end of the day and at a break times.
- Monitor and make adjustments to the automatic tape machine and coder as needed.
- Any other duties assigned by Supervisor.
- Must be able to work as a team.
Education and/or Experience
- Helpful to have basic understating of customers and products.
- Must be able to speak, read and understand English.
- Basic math skills.
- Basic data entry skills needed.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Must be company certified to operate electric jack.
- Safety shoes and hairnet required.
- Must be capable of lifting 30-60 pounds repetitively.
- Ability to handle an electric jack in a safe manner.
- Stand for a 10 hour shift.
- Production area, cement floors, loud machinery.