Denver, PA 17517
Keeps working areas in production departments clean and orderly. Sweeps and cleans shop, office areas, and lavatories; includes removing oily and dirty scrap materials from machine areas.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep work areas in all departments clean and orderly.
- Remove oily and dirty scrap materials from all machine areas.
- Responsible for the safe use and care of Weaver Industries Inc. equipment.
- Supervisor, and other employees of different departments.
· High school graduate is recommended.
· Ability to follow directions and work without constant supervision
3. WORK ENVIRONMENT: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the office is usually moderate, however in the shop the employee may be exposed to higher levels of noise. The employee is required to wear steel toed shoes in the shop, hearing and eye protection while in the shop. The employee will be exposed to a shop setting which may be dirty.
4. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, crouch, or kneel, and to talk and hear.
· The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 70 pounds (lifting aids are available for extremely heavy objects).
· Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus, specifically at a minimum 20/40 in each eye with bilateral vision of 20/40 with or without correction. Monocular vision is disqualifying for this position.
2nd Shift (12pm-8pm or 9pm)
Denver, PA (Local Manufacturer)
$11.50 Per Hour to Start