YOUR FUTURE CAREER AWAITS... DIRECT-HIRE AND ENTRY-LEVEL OPPORTUNITIES!
DIRECT HIRE Warehouse Specialist
Reading, PA 19605
BUSY WAREHOUSE IS CONTINUING TO GROW AND THEY NEED WAREHOUSE SPECIALISTS!
DIRECT HIRE POSITIONS! BE HIRED DIRECTLY BY THE COMPANY!
Day shift hours 8am-4:30pm plus overtimeThe company offers competitive Compensation & Benefits
- Pay starting at $16.50 per hour
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance covering 80% of premiums for the employee
- 6 paid sick days and 12 paid vacation days
- Two paid 15 minute breaks each day
- Complimentary snacks in our break room
- Free, company-sponsored lunch every Thursday
- Gaming and work-out equipment onsite for use during breaks
- Opportunities for monthly bonuses up to $400 based on productivity
What does a Warehouse Specialist do?
Our warehouse specialists are a critical part of the process. As a warehouse specialist, you will receive, process, and ship out all the items that are returned to us from locations across the eastern United States. In particular, you will:
- Receive and process items in the warehouse.
- Inspect all received items for any potential quality issues.
- Investigate quality and shipping problems with inbound shipments.
- Ship processed items to their appropriate destination.
- Ensure a clean safe environment is maintained in the warehouse.
- Handle packages ranging from small envelopes to boxes weighing up to 70 pounds (as appropriate).
- Perform other small tasks involving the warehouse.
- Able to work Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Previous experience in warehousing or retail is a plus, but not required
- Interest in technology and fashion.
- Positive uplifting attitude.
- Self starter.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Can clearly communicate ideas and feedback in a tactful and constructive way.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- Creative, likes to come up with new innovative ideas and improve processes.
- Demonstrates problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to remain solution-oriented.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.