Excellent Executive Admin opportunity!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Arrange meetings, conferences, videoconferences, etc., coordinate travel, and assemble all relevant materials for VP.
- Assist VP with governance responsibilities, which includes, but is not limited to board document preparation and scheduling, and act as liaison between company and its boards and committees as directed.
- Assist VP with the following:
- Track and communicate regulatory and standard revisions
- Develop and track monitoring activities as directed.
- Assist with tracking corrective action plans.
- Assist with internal audits and investigations.
- Prepare expense reports and reconcile credit card statements for VP.
- Prepare, copy, and distribute routine and special mailings.
- Complete special projects as assigned by the VP.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com