348 N Reading Road Leola, PA 17540
Entry Level & Experienced Candidates Welcome
- Set the mixer system to properly produce compound needed for production.
- Unload resin from rail cars.
- Have the ability to recognize all ingredients and materials visually.
- Make proper machine adjustments and perform minor maintenance to ensure consistent quality blends, safe operation, and optimum output of compounding system.
- Complete all reports and paperwork.
- Make routine inspections of mixing operation, mixer system, and silos.
- Transport loads of materials with forklift.
- Keep area clean, safe and organized.
- Other duties may be assigned if deemed necessary to assist in daily plant production.
- Weigh all ingredients to the designated specifications.
- Three 12 hour days (6-6)
- Every other weekend required
- Full Time
- Hire on Benefits, Wage Increase, Vacation