Leola, PA 17540
- Set the mixer system to properly produce compound needed for production.
- Unload resin from rail cars.
- Have the ability to recognize all ingredients and materials visually.
- Make proper machine adjustments and perform minor maintenance to ensure consistent quality blends, safe operation, and optimum output of compounding system.
- Complete all reports and paperwork.
- Make routine inspections of mixing operation, mixer system, and silos.
- Transport loads of materials with forklift.
- Keep area clean, safe and organized.
- Other duties may be assigned if deemed necessary to assist in daily plant production.
- Weigh all ingredients to the designated specifications.
- Entry Level Candidates Welcome
- 1st & 3rd Shift Required
- $17.77 - $21.40 DOE
- Leola, PA
- Full Time
- Benefits Once Hired