YOUR FUTURE CAREER AWAITS... DIRECT-HIRE AND ENTRY-LEVEL OPPORTUNITIES!
Reading, PA 19602
Direct-Hire Opportunity with Top Flite Realty
Part-Time (late Fall through Winter) transitions to Full-Time (Spring through Fall - depending on weather)
This position is responsible, under the supervision of the property manager, for all phases of the operation of the property, including but not limited to, maintenance of the physical plant, to the end that the property is maintained at all times in good physical condition and appearance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspecting property and building systems; recording and reporting deficiencies; and taking corrective action as required.
- Coordinating/Performing all maintenance projects.
- Ensure timely handling of all maintenance requests.
- Performing general/light-duty repairs of: electrical; plumbing; carpentry; concrete; masonry; roofing; gutters; spouting; drywall.
- Interior & Exterior painting.
- Maintaining storage & entrance areas are secure, have adequate lighting, and are locked when necessary,
- Providing in-unit service to residents according to established procedures.
- Controlling stock and utilization of maintenance materials.
- Ordering supplies on approval of property manager.
- Reporting accidents/emergencies to management, and preparing proper reports.
- Adhering to all company directions regarding maintenance and purchasing procedures.
Availability to handle evening, weekend, and holiday emergencies. "On-Call" is mandatory at least every other week.
Availability for overtime when required.
Promote good resident and public management relations.
Company Vehicle (after 90 days) - Requires clean driving record.
Company matching retirement plan (after 1 year)