DIRECT HIRE Financial Analyst opportunity!
Responsible for forecasting, analyzing cash flow, product and customer performance as well as operating efficiency tracking.
Financial Planning Manager Essential Functions:
- Cash Flow – develop a cash flow forecast incorporating all relevant business initiatives, forecasted sales and expenditures with a process for comparing actual to forecast
- Purchases - develop forecasting of open purchase orders and forecasted purchase orders for all products, raw materials and operating expenses
- Receipts - develop cash receipt forecasting
- Product – develop product category performance metrics and reporting
- Channels - analyze and report on business unit and channel contribution
- Sales - across product categories and customer groups develop forecasts and reporting on sales
- Gross Margin – across product categories and customer groups develop a reporting and forecasting process based on units costs and discounts.
- Operating costs - analysis across departments to develop a reporting and forecasting process.
- Operational metrics - improve operational efficiency tracking and reporting utilizing company data warehouse
Financial Planning Manager Qualification Requirements:
- Financial Planning and/or accounting education and training
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and pro-actively with both financial and non-financial colleagues to improve overall business performance.
- Inquisitive and self-starter
- Ability to be a key leader in a dynamic, data-focused organization.
- Highly resourceful and very strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills, including MS Project, Excel, Word
- Previous experience with the consumer product category is desired.
#gagepersonnel #gage #staffing #hiring #jobs #gagewestreading #goteamgage #gagestaffing #yournextcareer #gageprofessionals #consulting #search #professionalplacement #executiveplacement #financialplanning #accounting