YOUR FUTURE CAREER AWAITS... DIRECT-HIRE AND ENTRY-LEVEL OPPORTUNITIES!
DIRECT HIRE HR Generalist role!
Role and Responsibilities:
The Human Resources Generalist will support the needs of our growing manufacturing company. The ideal candidate will desire work in a fast-paced environment, focusing on recruitment and general HR responsibilities for hourly staff.
• Primary recruitment resource for all hourly positions
• May be required to assist in sourcing salaried candidates
• Effectively building a candidate pipeline for high-turnover positions
• Onboarding of new hourly employees, including pre-employment screenings
• Hourly timecard maintenance and approval of specific departments
• Processing and submitting accurate, timely bi-weekly payroll for hourly employees
• Basic benefits administration for hourly employees
• Basic conflict resolution for hourly employees, with support and supervision of the Human Resources Manager
• Assist in the development of morale-boosting and culture-building programs
• Other duties, as assigned
• 2+ years in a professional HR environment
• Familiarity with current HR practices and legal precedents
• Familiarity with HRIS
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite & Excel
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills