Inventory Control Coordinator - 4 days/week night shift
Reading, PA 19611
Excellent full-time opportunity! Flexible schedule: 4 days/week night shift, Monday through Thursday only!
The Inventory Control Coordinator will compile records and data related to ordering, receiving, storing and shipping inventory by entering data in the Company’s Navision ERP system. The individual in this position will also be responsible for processing and providing the shipment paperwork to drivers as they report for dispatch. This individual will regularly interact professionally with the Warehouse Supervisors, Personnel and Company Drivers.
SCHEDULE: THIS IS A FULL-TIME POSITION WITH A 4 DAY/WEEK / 10 HOURS PER DAY WORK SCHEDULE: MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY 5:30PM - 3:30AM. OVERTIME MAY BE REQUIRED DURING BUSY PERIODS.
Pay Rate: $14.00 - $15.00.hr DOE
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalency;
- At least two years’ experience providing clerical support and data entry in a fast paced environment;
- Proficient Word and Excel skills;
- Comfortable with learning new computer programs; Prior experience with a Warehouse Management System (WMS) is a plus;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to maintain professionalism while balancing the tasks of the department.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org