Leola, PA 17540
A lead operator oversees output, specifications, and overall quality, works with operators and renders aid in packaging and housekeeping. The Lead Operator assumes the Supervisor role for the shift in the absence of the regular Supervisor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform the primary thinking encompassed by this job description.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities required of A, B, and C Operators
- Gauge when the line is hot and ready to start
- Make heat adjustments on extruder for quality pipe
- Maintain INK JET printers and select correct print
- Give breaks to line operators in his area of responsibility
- Responsible for Production Pre-Start Checklist and start up a line from start to finish in a timely manner with end results of quality product
- Keep all tooling put up in correct place
- Sets a premier example to others as to safe work habits, attitude, and company goals
- Select proper silo and material for product
- Duties are not limited to this job description; you may perform other duties as instructed by the Supervisor
- Support all company policies, goals, and objectives.
- Other duties as required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED Equivalent
Other Job Details
- Full Time
- 6-6 (Rotating Shifts & Days)
- Weekdays & Weekends