Leola, PA 17540
Full Time - 12 hour shifts (6-6) - $19.77 to $23.40 - Leola Area
A lead operator oversees output, specifications, and overall quality, works with operators and renders aid in packaging and housekeeping. The Lead Operator assumes the Supervisor role for the shift in the absence of the regular Supervisor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support all company policies, goals, and objectives.
- Select proper silo and material for product
- Keep all tooling put up in correct place
- Give breaks to line operators in his area of responsibility
- Make heat adjustments on extruder for quality pipe
- Perform all duties and responsibilities required of A, B, and C Operators
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Perform the primary thinking encompassed by this job description.
- Gauge when the line is hot and ready to start
- Maintain INK JET printers and select correct print
- Responsible for Production Pre-Start Checklist and start up a line from start to finish in a timely manner with end results of quality product
- Sets a premier example to others as to safe work habits, attitude, and company goals
- Duties are not limited to this job description; you may perform other duties as instructed by the Supervisor
- Other duties as required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED Equivalent