Magnet Prep/Adjuster/Powder Handler
Lancaster, PA 17601
The purpose of this position is to blend powder to the correct chemistry and maintain the powder inventory.
- Optimize safety/minimize risk
- Wear required PPE.
- Adhere to required safety precautions.
- Read and understand work instructions and process control standards (PCS)
- Access Paradigm to review and/or print WI or PCS.
- Recommend revisions and updates to the WI and PCS.
- Set up machinery
- Clean and prepare blenders, sifters, powder containers and work area.
- Accurately weigh specified powder for blends and transfer into blenders, sifters and powder containers.
- Maintain machinery
- Clean and organize machinery, equipment and work area.
- Maintain inventory of powder in Press area.
- Perform required preventative maintenance.
- Keep powder contained in an inert atmosphere.
- Request reorder of consumables as needed.
- Operate machinery
- WAB blender
- 100 lb Blender
- Turbula Blenders
- Drum lift
- Dry box
- Powder storage rack system
- Nitrogen/Argon boxes and lines
- Program blenders and sifters to run to specified standards.
- Meet established production rates and quality standards.
- Verify and accurately record data into ERP computer system, manufacturing routers, logs, databases and control charts.
- Perform in process inspection as required.
- Adhere to EEC Escalation Policy.