Ephrata, (none selected) 17522
We are hiring Materials Handlers for the Denver, PA area. We have a full time and part time opportunity available.
The shifts are 3pm-11:30pm and 4pm-9:30pm or 5pm-10pm Monday-Friday.
We are looking for candidates who are committed workers, work with efficieny, and have a great attitude.
If interested, send in your resume today to: email@example.com or give us a call at 717-336-5959.
Responsible for the replenishment of products to the primary location to ensure adequate availability for picking. Move, load, and unload products within the warehouse from reserve storage to primary storage manually and by using various types of machinery. Breaks products down appropriately from pallets and manufacturer's packaging into proper storage and selling units for the primary location. Rotates inventory as necessary to ensure most recent expiration dates are picked first. Ensures flammable and refrigerated items are properly stored.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verifies items that have been received correctly by matching product description, quantity, packaging unit, and expiration date (where applicable) on the document or RF device, with the product received.
- Notes discrepancies and marks products for review by department team lead or supervisor.
- Breaks down products received into correct selling units and puts products into correct stocking location, as noted on the department or RF device.
- If products or inventory are damaged, the material handler II brings them to designated damaged area in Inventory Control and calls the spill team as appropriate.
- Performs other reasonably related duties that may be assigned.
- In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.