West Reading, PA 19611 US
To move ingredients, components and finished products when/where they are needed, controlling through rotation, scheduling and efficiency of usage.
• Load/unload trucks and receive ingredients.
• Provide ingredients and components to production workers as scheduled or as requested.
• Rotate all stock of ingredients and components by date and need for production schedule.
• Pull product in quantities to accurately match requisitions.
• Complete daily physical inventories as assigned.
• Input and track inventory levels on the computer system.
• Temper ingredients/components.
• Clean and organize storage areas.
• Maintain assigned work areas.
• Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
• Strong computer skills, including Word and Excel.
• Ability to set up an Excel spreadsheet and manipulate the data within it.
• Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
• Strong mathematical and record keeping skills.
• Experience in operating powered equipment and ability to safely operate powered equipment
including pallet jacks and forklifts.
• Willingness and availability to work frequent overtime.
• Strong listening skills and ability to carry out directions from supervisory personnel.
• Excellent attendance record.
• Willingness to do what is asked even if it is not in the job description.