YOUR FUTURE CAREER AWAITS... DIRECT-HIRE AND ENTRY-LEVEL OPPORTUNITIES!
Reading, PA 19605
The operations supervisor will play a critical role in managing our rapidly growing operation. We will rely on this person for front line management as well as idea creation and implementation to improve our productivity and quality
- Manage a team of 1 – 2 leads and 10-20 specialists
- Create and implement operational procedures and systems to ensure work is completed in a productive manner
- Continually improve and build upon existing processes by identifying areas of improvement, designing solutions with measurable impacts in mind, and executing such fixes
- Maintain a safe work environment by actively building and reinforcing safety standards at the site
- Collaborate with the senior operations team to develop and streamline warehouse procedures
- Build and maintain an amazing work culture by instilling a team-oriented sense of camaraderie amongst the specialist population and devising reward systems that incentivize great work and collaboration.
We are looking for someone with:
- B.S. or B.A. degree
- 3+ experience managing in a fast-moving warehouse environment
- 1+ years’ experience managing supervisory employees
- Experience in an ultrafast-scaling organization and/or excitement to be a part of one – we are disrupting a multi-billion dollar industry and are expecting tremendous growth in the near-term
- Proven ability to effectively motivate, develop, and manage 10-20+ employees. Our culture is a critical part of our success, and you need to help drive it.
- Fine-tuned attention to detail – our retailer partners depend on us to return their products to them in perfect condition
- Excitement for working in a start-up environment with high level of ambiguity and change
- Strong project management and continuous improvement skills
- A long-term perspective on career development and desire to grow professionally within the company
Compensation for this position includes competitive pay and equity as well as a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and paid vacation. We are looking for someone who loves a challenge and wants to participate in the upside opportunity of this large underserved market.
Interested in learning more? Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.