Order Processing Manager - Direct Hire
Wyomissing, PA 19610
Attributes of the successful candidate:
- Positive mental attitude. Professional mindset. Firm, direct, and empathetic.
- Excellent work ethic and responsive – will go the extra mile if not two, when needed.
- Disciplined & self-motivated to carry out consistent processes in a continual improvement environment.
- Attention to detail so that accuracy and timeliness are maximized.
- Critical thinker and analytical problem solver.
- Ability to multitask to achieve the company desired goals.
- Must maintain high ethical standards and treat partners as she/he wants to be treated.
Specific Expectations & Accountabilities:
- Manage the Order Processing team to ensure:
- Orders are captured and processed timely & accurately, resulting in equipment being ordered, delivered and invoiced effectively.
- Orders are entered into our ERP and CRM within 2 days of signed order.
- OP team partners with Sales and Op’s team to deliver customer order within 10 days.
- Track OP order errors and train as needed.
- Prepare sales commissions files for sales delivered, and prepare a monthly package for President’s review. This task also requires accuracy and attention to detail.
- Collaborate with sales, operations, and external leasing company partners, to resolve open sales order issues effectively.
- Educate and train sales team on how to properly prepare and submit sales order packages.
- Track sales team order package exceptions by sales rep and train as needed for improvement.
- Compile and communicate weekly andmonthlyKPI’s on key order processes and metrics including:
- Order key statistics summary analysis weekly
- Open order report weekly and at month end
- Month and year to date sales summary by sales rep and territory
- Issues impacting order delays and late installs monthly
- Compile, prepare and ensure vendor rebates are processed timely and accurately.
- Help implement new sales and operating software tools as needed, and integrate acquisitions onto our ERP platform.
- Update documentation of your department’s processes, procedures, and systems for easy access and training.
- Other duties as assigned and/or directed by management.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone with an accounting background, who also enjoys being an integral part of operations. Our company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package with a very generous 401(k) company match.