Denver, PA 17517
The Shipping Associate is responsible for advanced scan gun operation including PO receipts; basic tow motor and high lift operation; advanced packaging and order prep including wrapper equipment; and small package shipping. The position requires the individual to be safety conscious at all times and comply with all environmental, health and safety (E.H.S) procedures. Successful candidates must be able to follow company policies, procedures, and work instructions in order to meet quality and productivity expectations; communicate and cross train fellow employees; and maintain a clean and organized work area. The Shipping Associate II should be proficient in one other Operations function.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Advanced scan gun operation including PO receipt.
· Tow motor and high lift equipment operation.
· Advanced packing and order preparation which includes wrapper operation and small package shipping.
· Basic packaging and labeling of finished products.
· Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized work area
· Responsible for communication and assisting in cross-training
Job REQUIREMENTS: EDUCATION and skills requirements:
· High school diploma or GED
· Ability to read and interpret routine instructions
· Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
· Organized and ability to problem solve in an industrial environment
· Ability to operate material movement and packaging equipment