Ephrata, PA 17522
We are looking for a Final Packaging Operator for the New Holland, PA area.
We are looking for candidates who are committed workers, work with efficiency, and have a great attitude.
The position runs on a two week rotation. The shift is 7pm-7am 3 days a week. The schedule is as follows - Week 1: Sun, Mon, Fri | Week 2: Tues, Wed, Thurs.
Once hired on with company, the starting rate is $17.73
If interested, send in your resume today to:
Ephrata - firstname.lastname@example.org (717-336-5959)
Lancaster - email@example.com (717-945-6601)
- Package and label wire for stock and shipments, print out and label customer part numbers.
- Meet all production and quality standards.
- Cable test prior to respool if necessary.
- Follow the FIFO process
- Use the computer for labels, master information, process sheets, and to report production
- Read and comprehend shop floor paperwork including masters, process sheets, and SOPs
- Cut out any obvious quality defects in the cable.
- Sample the wire for electrical testing, conduct screenings and pull samples.
- Skid material for transit and move to next destination.
- Follow all plant safety rules and emergency procedures.
- Provide minimum hand tools for personal use.
- Calculate and rework percentages.
- Use AC Testers.
- Use and care for legend printers, programming, cleaning, inks, solvents, make-up.
- Verify legends and print distances.
- Use and care for lump detectors.
- Obtain information using the DP system.
- Identify and verify reel and box sizes by product.
- Follow scrap procedures and sort materials.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Fill out all paperwork for the wire being respooled.