Manheim, PA 17545
- Monitors, handles, and installs all chemicals for swimming pools.
- Performs cleaning of swimming pools.
- Performs minor repairs to swimming pools.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining inventory of chemicals, parts, and supplies as needed.
- Works with skilled plumbers, painters, carpenters, electricians or other tradesmen and grounds employees where some knowledge of the basic operations and methods involved is necessary.
- Makes minor adjustments and keeps equipment in good repair.
- Performs heavy manual labor, custodial, and grounds work as directed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
Basic operations, tools and terms used in building, grounds and custodial maintenance.
Fundamentals of carpentry, painting, plumbing, and shop practices.
Maintain positive and cooperative working relationships with supervisor, client and other employees.
Use proper methods of maintenance or mechanical repair work, and acquire skill quickly in work requiring mechanical ability.
Drive vehicle safely and in accordance with traffic laws.
Perform heavy manual labor.
Lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling object(s) weighing up to 75 pounds.
Understand and carry out written directions.
Ability to plan, organize and schedule work.
Perform varied tasks.