New Holland, PA 17557
The Process Operator position consists of six main areas of responsibilities; Separator, High Temperature/Short Time (HTST), Receiving, Mix Making, Curd Room, and Technal Operation. Process Operators are required to perform at least two of the main areas of responsibilities and know how to perform testing procedures to meet regulatory standards and requirements. This position directly affects yield, operating costs and quality.
The position follows standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure that the processing function in the production plant is as efficient and safe as possible.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education and Experience
1. Ability to speak, read, write and comprehend English
2. Basic computer skills
3. High school diploma or equivalent
4. 1-3 years’ experience in relevant industry
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Experience working in a food manufacturing environment
2. Effective written and verbal communication skills
3. Basic mechanical aptitude
4. Basic Microsoft Office skills
Other Job Details
- Full Time
- Monday-Friday, Some Saturdays