Lititz, PA 17543
Responsible for making sure the eggs are properly supplied to the line in order to keep the line running smoothly and efficiently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Load eggs onto conveyor belt.
- Put leakers in a bucket and input quantity at the provided station.
- Stack the returned flats.
- Monitor the suction cups to make sure there are no eggs remaining on them.
- Wash and dry plastic flats.
- Keep lots separate.
- Rotates every break from Egg Loader to Egg Washer.
- Sets up machine prior to start of shift.
- Bring out nest run eggs to machine as time follows.
- Rewash all dirty flats.
- Inform plant of lot changes
- Operate pallet/cart lift.
- Pull out broken pallets and boards and stack on a separate pile to be fixed.
- Fix problems with the loader and flat washer smoothly and efficiently and keep downtime to a minimum.
- Perform any and all duties assigned by Supervisor.
- Must be patient and be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Must be able to work as a team.
- Must have the ability to prioritize.
Education and/or Experience
- No experience necessary.
- Must be able to read, speak and understand English.
- Basic math skills.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Must be company certified to operate electric jack.
- Safety shoes and hairnet required.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds repetitively.
- Ability to handle an electric jack in a safe manner.
- Stand for a 10 hour shift.
- Must be able to reach and bend periodically.
- Lift above shoulder level occasionally.
- Production area, cement floors, loud machinery.
Other Job Details
- Full Time
- 3rd Shift