6am-6pm or 6pm-6am (rotating schedule)
The production operator is assigned to a specific cell or work area on a production shift. He or she is responsible for the efficient operation of the production equipment and required to perform the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Perform the primary thinking encompassed by this job description.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Maintain operation of multiple lines, including loading gaskets and packaging end product for shipment.
- Visually inspect product for quality assurance purposes.
- Measure and record pipe dimensions as required. Take the proper action according to SPC Charting
- Control dimensions to maintain pipe specifications with direct supervision.
- Move bundled pipe from work area (scrap and good product).
- Assist in production line start-up activities and changeovers.
- Follow all operational and safety procedures.
- Cut and band scrap as directed.
- Maintain a clean, safe and orderly work area per established housekeeping standards.
- Understand Belling Operations.
- Report any equipment malfunctions, product defects or unsafe conditions immediately.
- Read and Understand SOP’s contained in Operator Manual
- Relieve and assist other operators as needed.
- Work as a team with other personnel.
- Other duties as required
Gage Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Stop by Gage today to learn more! Or give us a call at 717-336-5959 and ask to speak with a recruiter.
You can also apply online at our secure application site https://secure.efficientforms.com/EHX/gageenterprises/employeelogin.asp
Gage Personnel- 348 N. Reading Road, Ephrata, PA 17522
#gagepersonnel #gage #staffing #hiring #jobs #gagewestreading #gageephrata #goteamgage #gagestaffing #yournextcareer #machineoperator