Excellent direct hire IT opportunity!
- Creates, modifies and documents new and existing application programs.
- Acts as the secondary help desk support for Applications, Desktop Hardware and Software.
- Applications Programming
- Maintain and create Crystal Reports
- Assist with the installation or troubleshooting of other network attached equipment
- Maintain and monitor the system backup process
- Desktop maintenance; install, upgrade and replace hardware and software
- Maintain and support desktop and peripherals and any software related to them.
- Provide support for all printers, scanners, and copiers.
- As needed, purchase hardware, software and computer related supplies
- Act as the primary point of contact for the user base – Help Desk
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Programming in C#.NET, VB.NET and SQL script
- Understanding of Desktop Operating Systems
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems including Exchange Server
- Familiarity with Routers, Switches VPN, and network hardware
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail oriented
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or equivalent; or a minimum of five years related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Desktop hardware and software
- Basic understanding of Networks and Servers