Ephrata, PA 17522
- Provide assistance and guidance to the QA department & facility in order to efficiently maintain established quality products and quality assurance programs that comply with Corporate and Governmental policies and regulations.
- Responsible for maintaining the facilities support items to aid in the execution of food safety, legality and quality policies and procedures within the scope of the job responsibilities such as but not limited to: GMP’S, HACCP, food safety, product quality, food security, etc.
- Conduct random weight inspection on finished products.
- Maintain accurate parts per million of chemicals in all sanitation stations including lafferty hose units, dip stations and squeegee stations. This includes HACCP documentation and filling of units.
- Maintain eye wash stations and complete documentation.
- Maintain all hand-sanitation stations and complete documentation.
- Maintain automatic hand washing stations with soap.
- Maintain boot wash with soap.
- Maintain accurate parts per million of chemicals in all sanitation stations including lafferty hose units and dip stations.
- Maintain accurate parts per million of soap in all sprayers throughout the facility.
- Performs required allergen swabbing and documentation as plant requests.Gathers product for testing.
- Prepares product for shipment to labs and insure the remaining batch is on hold.
- Completes in house lab testing.
- Gathers ingredients for in house lab testing.
- Prepares items for next day data traces.
- Viscosity testing on finished product.
- pH testing on finished product.
- Shear press testing on finished product.
- Maintain thermometer calibration station daily
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Quality Assurance Manager.
- Pay is DOE
- 1st Shift
- Ephrata, PA
- Full Time