YOUR FUTURE CAREER AWAITS... DIRECT-HIRE AND ENTRY-LEVEL OPPORTUNITIES!
Reading, PA 19605
Position Summary The Site Director will own all operational, facilities, and people aspects of our 45,000 square foot Blandon, PA warehouse.
Reporting to the Vice President of Operations the Site Director will:
• Oversee entire hourly workforce, including 50-100 hub specialists and 5-10 supervisors
• Facilitate continued rapid growth by creating and executing strategic plans to accommodate increased unit volume and make optimal use of space available
• Continually improve and build upon existing processes by identifying areas of improvement, designing solutions with measurable impacts in mind, and executing such fixes
• Maintain a safe work environment by actively building and reinforcing safety standards at the site
• Recruit, hire, and train a world-class workforce of specialists and supervisors
• Ensure efficient day-to-day operations of the warehouse to meet and exceed target under the-roof KPI’s
• Collaborate with the senior operations team to develop and streamline warehouse procedures
• Build and maintain an amazing work culture by instilling a team-oriented sense of camaraderie amongst the specialist population and devising reward systems that incentivize great work and collaboration.
• You will be the face of the site, so prepared to host partners, customers, and vendors as necessary.
• B.S. or B.A. degree
• 6+ years’ experience managing in a fast-moving warehouse environment
• 3+ years’ experience managing supervisory employees
• Experience in an ultra fast-scaling organization and/or excitement to be a part of one – we are disrupting a multi-billion dollar industry and are expecting tremendous growth in the near-term
• Proven ability to effectively motivate, develop, and manage 30+ employees.
• Fine-tuned attention to detail
• Excitement for working in a start-up environment with high level of ambiguity and change
• Strong project management and continuous improvement skills
• A long-term perspective on career development and desire to grow professionally within the company
Benefits Compensation for this position includes competitive pay and equity as well as a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and paid vacation. We are looking for someone who loves a challenge and wants to participate in the upside opportunity of this large underserved market.
Interested in learning more? Resumes to email@example.com for consideration.