Ephrata, PA 17522
Part Time | 2-3 Days a Week
Potential Full Time Opportunity
Pay is DOE $14 to $16
Performs daily accounting tasks, including assisting with Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Assists with Accounts Payable and Receivable including payments and billing for both the Company and its entities.
- Maintain vendor files and resolves billing disputes.
- Closes jobs upon settlement completion within accounting software.
- Provides support to Controller through reporting and converting and entering data.
- Other duties as assigned by the Controller.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business with emphasis in accounting OR Associate’s Degree in Accounting with two years’ experience.
- Strong working knowledge of general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and banking.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAGE 300 CRE (Construction and Real Estate).
- Ability to plan and organize one’s own activities.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of financial matters.
- Knowledge of residential construction accounting software is preferred.
- Strong communication skills.