Reading, PA 19607 US
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!
Now hiring a TOWING EQUIPMENT ASSEMBLER for a local family-owned and operated business.
They offer a competitive salary along with benefits including paid vacation, employee health insurance, Simple-IRA investment options with company match, AFLAC insurance options for dental, vision, disability and more; uniforms and more!
Primary job duties include but are not limited to the following:
– All aspects of mating a chassis to a towing equipment body
– Reading and following schematics and instructions
– Installation of 12v emergency lighting, switches, and other functions
– Installing hydraulic systems and PTOs
– Lengthening and shortening truck frames
– Installing body and subframe components
– Measuring and frame drilling
– Welding not required, but a plus
– General assembly
– Must provide or have access to personal tools sufficient to complete the job duties above.
Ideal candidate is a self-starter who can work independently, is on time and reliable, and has mechanical aptitude.
Position offers significant opportunity for advancement within the company.
– Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
– Operate a Forklift (a plus)
– Maintain a clean and organized work space at all times
– Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e., provide technical assistance to helpers, orient and train new employees, relocate vehicles, etc.
– Strong communication and interaction skills
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.