East Earl, PA 17519
The package skid handler consolidates and pulls orders, verifies product to skid, labels per set procedures and prepares skids for shipment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Operates order selector to pulls or gathers completed orders from racks.
- Consolidates products by order onto racks
- Operates non-powered hand fork truck to move skidded material
- Prints and applies bar code labels to products
- Verifies skid package information
- Understands and utilizes cell work instruction documents
- Scans information into computer
- Accurately interprets instructions
- Wears approved safety equipment at all times
- Identifies and communicates safety violations and/or injuries to supervisor
- Performs other duties/tasks as may be necessary
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to count.
- Use a variety of simple tools or measuring instruments
- Slight/Simple use of the corporate computer system
- Use of RF Scanners
- Basic knowledge of how the operation performed or equipment used in this job affects the product
- High school graduation (or equivalent)
Essential Physical Requirements
- Requires the use of the following: fingers, thumbs, hands, wrists, elbows, legs, upper torso (shoulders, neck or upper back), lower torso (lower back and waist) and feet.
- Requires walking about 2 hours/day
- Requires standing about 8 hours/day
- Routinely requires lifting up to 25 lbs. multiple times per shift.
- Maximum lift required is 50 lbs.
- 3rd Shift (Sunday-Thursday)
- Full Time
- Entry Level Welcome